The exercises will be easy to use for you later. The distance is technically simple - it's not about performance or results. Mindful walking has a positive effect on breathing and the psyche. The connection with nature has a balancing effect.
Parts of the hike take place in moments of silence and we will end with a sitting meditation practice.
Feel the power of nature
The mindful walks will be carried out in small groups or individually.
To start the day relaxed or to feel it afterwards, I recommend an overnight stay in one of the beautiful hotels in the area.
- 10:00 a.m. Meeting point – depending on the weather conditions: Ladir/ Andiast/ Flims
- Pure hiking time: approx. 3.5 hours
- Approx. 400 vertical meters
- Easy hike on trails and paths, assuming average condition
- A section we hike in silence
- Mindfulness exercises on the go
- Food from the backpack
- Return no later than 4:30 p.m., Ladir Vitg or Andiast Posta
CHF 240/ per person
- Minimum age 18 years
- Max. participants: 4 persons
- Included: guided mindful walk, notebook and printed mindfulness exercises
- Exclusive: Arrival/ departure, Meals
Pls. register via email.
The walk can also be booked individually for one person. Plus your agreed coaching topics. Price on request.