Just get out
Treat yourself to a break in the mountains
We are offering mindful hikes in the beautiful region of the Surselva in Graubünden. The focus of walking mindfully in nature is to provide a sense of calmness combined with mental and physical mindful exercises.
Hiking and sometimes the common silence while walking clarifies the mind. Calm returns. Body and mind relax.
The exercises will be easy to use for you later. The distance is technically simple - it's not about performance or results. Mindful walking has a positive effect on breathing and the psyche. The connection with nature has a balancing effect.
Parts of the hike take place in moments of silence and we will end with a sitting meditation practice.
Feel the power of nature
The mindful walks will be carried out in small groups or individually.
To start the day relaxed or to feel it afterwards, I recommend an overnight stay in one of the beautiful hotels in the area.
- 10:00 a.m. Meeting point – depending on the weather conditions: Ladir/ Andiast/ Flims
- Pure hiking time: approx. 3.5 hours
- Approx. 400 vertical meters
- Max. 5 participants
- Easy hike on trails and paths, assuming average condition
- A section we hike in silence
- Mindfulness exercises on the go
- Food from the backpack
- Return no later than 4:30 p.m., Ladir Vitg or Andiast Posta
CHF 120/ per person
- Minimum age 18 years
- Included: guided mindful walk, notebook and printed mindfulness exercises
- Exclusive: Arrival/ departure, Meals
- Friday, Feb 17
- Thursday, Mar 9
- Friday, Apr 28
(Pls. register via email.)